Participation in various organizations
I benefit enormously from my part-time and mostly volunteer participation in various institutions. This provides me with "the bigger picture" for my work as an expert. This is also where I can obtain information and insights that go far beyond my normal experience as a pilot.
At the same time I provide my knowledge and experience to these bodies for the purpose of improving aviation.
Extract of the Organizations:
- Deutsches Flight Safety Forum (dt. FSF)
- Association Luxembourgeoise des Pilotes de Ligne (ALPL)
- Chairman Flight Safety Committee (FSC)
- International Federation of Air Line Pilots’ Associations (IFALPA)
- IFALPA Accident Analysis and Prevention Committee (AAP)
- European Cockpit Association (ECA)
- „Pool of Prosecutor Experts"
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- EASA Independant External Experts
In addition I offer you a broaden network of independent and self-contained operating experts of various technical areas of transport.
Through our offices in Germany in D-66292 Saarbrücken, D-24248 Kiel, D-22946 Brunsbek and D-47475 Kamp-Lintfort we impart extensive expert know-how of aviation and seafaring.